MELUS-India / MELOW
last updated on
6 Feb 2010
Discrepancies may please be pointed out.
1. Aisha Ravindran. Lecturer in Eng, St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam, Kerala. 682011. Home: 47/915, AYUSH,
2. Alka Bakshi, Dept of English,
3. Alladi, Uma. Dept of English,
4. Amit P. Shesh. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, LONERE.
09422692151 (BSNL Maharashtra) email@example.com
6. Amrit Sen, Shantiniketan
7. Anil Raina. Professor, Dept of English,
8. Anjali Chauhan
9. Anju Jain. Lecturer in English,
10. Aruna Mukherjee
11. Ashu Vashisht. Dept of English,
12. B.K.Patel. Near Railway station, Mirani Colony, Champa, Chhattisgarh. 495671
13. Bajrang Korde
14. Balraj Thapar, Lecturer, SD College,
15. Boddhistava Khan
16. Brajesh Sawhney. Dept of English,
17. Chandra, N.D.R. Dept of English,
18. Debaleena Banerjee. Lecturer in English.
19. Debarati Bandyopadhyay. Reader, Department of English and Other European Languages, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, Pin- 731235. mobile: 9434326314. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Debobani Biswas. Institute Engineering &
21. Deepa Mattoo
22. Deepsheekha Kotwal. Reader, dept of English,
23. Dhawan, R.K. J-391, New Rajinder Nagar,
24. Dipankar Purkayastha. Professor,
Phone : 9954863630. email@example.com
25. Eami Mathew. Lecturer in English.
26. Geetanjali Rajput
27. Gulshan Kumar. SPM College, Mukerian, Pb. Cell: 98556-19304.
28. Hariprasad Athanickal . Department of Film Studies & Visual Communication, The English and Foreign Languages University (EFL-U), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500605, India. Phone 9966611495 (
29. Harneet Kaur
30. Harpreet Gill,
31. Himadri Lahiri. Reader in
32. Ila Rathore.
33. Indrani Datta (Chaudhuri). Lecturer,
34. Indu Swami. Post-graduate Department of English,
36. Jap Preet Kaur Bhangu, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal, Distt. Sangrur,
37. Jayamangala A. Jalihal. C/o Dr SG Karadesai, A-11/4, Staff Qtrs, JN Medical College Campus, BELGAUM – 590010.
38. Jyoti Mishra. Assistant Professor, Dept. of English,
39. Jyotirmaya Tripathy, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Dept. of HSS,
40. K.B. Razdan. Professor, Dept of English,
41. Kalikinkar pattanayak Orissa. Mobile No.9437177142. firstname.lastname@example.org>
42. Karunesh Mishra. Flat # C/1. FA – 37. Narayan Tala,
43. Khem Raj Sharma
44. Kiranjeet Kaur Bedi. Lecturer NIT Raipur. Bedi Nivas H.no.27/143 street 5 New Shantinagar
46. Kulkarni R. G. Vice-Principal, G.A.
47. Lakshmanan, V. Professor of English,
48. Lovelina P. Singh, Professor, Dept of English,
49. Madhu Kher. Assistant Professor, Dept. of English,
50. Mahesh Nivargi, Naviabad, Near Nagure Mangal Karyalaya, Udgir 413517. distt Latur,
51. Manju Jaidka, Professor. Dept of English,
52. Manoj Tula, Dept of English,
53. Manoranjan Sahu. Research Scholar, Dept of English,
54. Manpreet Kaur Kang. Reader,
55. Mary Fatima Cross, Dept of English, St. Xavier’s College, Aluva, Kerala. Home: ‘Kulirma’, Thottumu Gham
56. Mayadevi J. Lecturer, Dept of English,
57. Meenakshi Paul. Dept of English. HPU Centre of Evening Studies. Shimla-1. email@example.com
58. Meenakshi Sundaram
59. Megha Gulavani: 500, Dattaprasad,
60. Meghsood Ismaili
61. Melissa Helen. Lecturer, ELTC, U of Hyderabad. Hyderabad, AP. H.No. 1-7-510/B, 2 Amisthanpur, Hyderabad – 48. AP. Ph. 27610226, 9346509870. firstname.lastname@example.org
62. Mina Surjit Singh, Professor, Dept of English, PU,
63. Mukul Sengupta. Principal,
64. Namrata Nistandra. email@example.com
65. Nandini Bhadra firstname.lastname@example.org
66. Nila Das. Professor, Dept of English, U of Kalyani, W.
67. Nishi Pandey. Professor of English,
68. Pabby, D.K. B-3/43, Azad Apartments, Sri Aurobindo Marg.
69. Payal Khurana. R/o House No. 82, Sector-5, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu-(Tawi) J&K-180012. email@example.com
70. Pranav Joshipura. "PRASADAM", 1353/2, Sector - 7 D, Gandhinagar: 382 007. (Gujarat) India.
71. Premlata, c/o Eami Mathews
76. Rajendra P. Sharma. Reader, Dept of Eng,
77. Rajyashree Khushoo, Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences,
78. Rakesh Kumar
79. Rashmi Verma
80. Ravinder Singh, Dept of English,
, Jammu University . Jammu
81. Reena Andrews. Lecturer,
82. Ritu R. Agarwal. Lecturer in English. J.Z. Shah Arts and HP
84. S.S. Gill, # E-30,
85. Sanjay Samyal
86. Sanjeev Kumar. Lecturer in English,
87. Sanyal, U. BG 1,
88. Saraswati V. Kupwade. Rani Parvati Devi College, Belgaum. Home: 739, IInd stage, RC Nagar, Talakwad,
89. Satnam Kaur. Lecturer, Dept of English,
90. Savita Singh. Principal. Rewa, MP.
91. Seema Bhupendra, Head, Department of English,
92. Seema Malik. Department of English. Mohanlal Sukhadia Univ. Udaipur.(Rajasthan). O294-2462200,09414162211. firstname.lastname@example.org
93. Seema Murugan,
95. Sharmistha De. Research Scholar, DHSS,
96. Sharmishta Mandal.
97. Shobana Balan. Lecturer in English.
98. Shukla Saha. PGT in English,
99. Smita Varghese
100.Smriti Singh. Assistant Professor, Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology,
101.Somdatta Mandal, Reader in English, Department of English & Other Modern European Languages, Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan-731235, West Bengal. Home: FD-462/4,
102. Stuti Prasad, Senior Lecturer, Dept. of English, Patna W omen's College, Bailey Road , Patna. 800001 ( Patna Women's College is a Constituent unit of
Preferred mailing - residential address or email .
103.Suchitra Sarma. Assoc Professor, Dept of English, Osmania U,
104.Sudha P. Pandya. Professor, Dept. of English, MS University of Baroda,
105.Sukla Basu (Sen). Professor of English, Department of English and OMEL, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan,
106.Suman Bala. Reader,
107.Dr Suneeta Pattnayak
108. Surbhi Goel. Lecturer, Dept of English, PU<,
109. Sushila Singh. Professor, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Tel. Home (542) 2276600, Work (542) 2307601. Cell. 94152-05010, Fax (542) 2368174. Email: email@example.com
110.Susmita Talukdar. Lecturer, Mahendra Morang Campus, Biratnagar,
112.Tanuka Das. Department of English & OMEl. Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan. firstname.lastname@example.org
114. Tripti Karekatti: Dept. of English, Shivaji Univ,
115.Tutun Mukherjee. Professor and Chair, Dept of Comp Lit, U of
116. Vandana Datta. Deoartment of English.
117. Vandana Sharma. Jammu. c/o Alka Bakshi.
119.Varghese John. Reader,
120.Vidushi Sharma. Faculty of English, Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Aravali Hills, Sector 43, Faridabad. email@example.com
122.Yashodhara Uberoi: Geetanjali, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur. 416003. firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership upto 2011:
1. Alka Saxena
2. Anuradha Devidas Limkar
3. Brahmraj Singh. RIMT Institute of Engg and Technology., Mandi Gobindgarh.
4. Mary Mohanty. Lect(S.S) in English, Govt. Women’s College,
5. Dr Mohanmeet Khosla
6. Niyatee Ayyar. Dept. of English,
7. Purnendu Chatterjee, Asstt-Master,
8. Ranjita Barik. Orissa. c/o Kalinkar Pattanayak.
9. Rupinder Jeet Cheema
10. Shilpi Bhattacharya. Lecturer, Department of Humanities, NIT,
11. Shuchismita Mitra. Senior Lecturer, Department of English,
12. Prof. Sudhir Kumar
13. Sushil Kumar
14. Swati Guleria. Research Scholar (English), Dept. Of Humanitites and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology.
15. Meenu Gupta
16. Jayanta Kar Sarms
17. Rashmi Mathur
Melus Membership 2008-2010:
Dhumal Nita Satish. Lecturer,
Dhumal Nita Satish. Lecturer,